Welcome to the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Challenges Information. Right here you’ll learn how to finish all Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 week 1 of season 7’s Invasion Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Sequence X, PC, Mac, Change & Cellular (nicely, not on Apple iOS).
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Epic Challenges Listing
- Gather completely different weapon sorts (5)
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks or Craggy Cliffs (7)
- Deal harm with the Pulse Rifle (500)
- Elimination with the Rail Gun (1)
- Settle for a quest from a payphone (1)
- Improve weapons at improve benches (3)
- Purchase a protect potion from a Mending Machine (1)
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Legendary Challenges Listing
- Converse with Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflower, Riot, or Bushranger (3)
- Gather Stone from The Aftermath (100)
- Gather Totally different IO Train Weapons (3)
- Work together with Bunker Jonesy’s Conspiracy Board (1)
- Place Rubber Geese in Retail Row, Nice Park, and Believer Seaside (3)
Notice: These are literally a number of rotating repeatable XP Quest Challenges which are additionally Restricted Time Challenges, much like final season’s Punchcards or XP Cash in setup. They’re Secret Challenges that rotate out and in of your “All Quests” menu (this one for one week solely), so that you may see completely different challenges from these listed above in your sport. Plus new XP Quests will doubtless get added day by day.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Cheat Sheet
How To Discover Search Problem Areas In Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 7 Week 1: This map cheat sheet will present you Week 1 of the Fortnite Season 7’s Battlepass Challenges known as “Invasion” that features discovering the entire Chests, the hidden areas, in addition to the Week 1 Alien-Themed Mission Problem areas across the map…
[Coming Soon: Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Cheat Sheet]
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Challenges Information
Week 1 Timeline:
- [00:00]: Gather Totally different Weapon Varieties (5)
- [00:43]: Search Chests at Steamy Stacks or Craggy Cliffs (7)
- [01:10]: Deal Injury with the Pusle Rifle (500)
- [01:36]: Elimination with the Rail Gun (1)
- [02:11]: Settle for a Quest from a Payphone (1)
- [02:59]: Improve Weapons at Improve Benches (3)
- [04:01]: Purchase a Defend Potion from a Mending Machine (1)
- [04:33]: Converse with Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflower, Riot, or Bushranger (3)
- [07:08]: Gather Stone from The Aftermath (100)
- [07:53]: Gather Totally different IO Train Weapons (3)
- [09:09]: Work together with Bunker Jonesy’s Conspiracy Board (1)
- [09:48]: Place Rubber Geese in Retail Row, Nice Park, and Believer Seaside (3)
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Challenges FAQ
Each time you degree up in Fortnite Season 7, you’ll get a Battle Star. To learn how a lot XP you have to degree as much as the following degree, you possibly can look it up on the in-game Battle Cross web page.
You obtain 24,000 XP for finishing every problem. The one exception is a weekly Legendary problem that offers you 55,000 XP for the primary stage and 20,000 XP for every subsequent stage. Including as much as 143,000 XP in complete.
There will probably be 40 XP Challenges to finish in Season 7. They may rotate out and in of your All Quests checklist. These XP Challenges will change the Punch Playing cards and XP Cash of final season.
• Europe: 3:00PM (CEST) / 2:00PM (GMT)
• West Coast US: 6:00AM (PDT)
• Pacific Time US: 7:00AM (PT)
• East Coast US: 9:00AM (EDT)
Time to finish Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2’s Battle Cross Challenges for Season 7 Week 1!
Credit: Epic Video games, EveryDay FortNite & Squatingdog
Tags: Fortnite, Fortnite Battle Royale, Fortnite Chapter 2
Classes: Guides, Mac Guides, Cellular Guides, Information, Nintendo Change Guides, PC Guides, PS4 Guides, PS5 Guides, Movies, Xbox One Guides, Xbox Sequence X Guides